1. Starbucks black and white nonfat mocha
I don't think I would be sane without it. I should probably go to rehab for it.
2. Comfy shoes. Not only are these moccasins super cute, but they are sooo comfortable!
3. SmartExchange http://exchange.smarttech.com
This website saved me about 100 times. It has the lesson slides already created for you in a super creative way!
4. Husband pillow
Not only do the kids LOVE it during reading time, but I love to use it when I am sitting on the carpet with the kids.

5. Pandora radio classical station
Breaks that 'classroom silence' and makes the kids AND myself feel more relaxed!
6. Jcrew khaki pants
Go with everything, super comfortable
7. Big candy jar
Okay, maybe I raided it more than I let the kids...Easy bribe and snack between lunch and the end of the day.
8. Clorox wipes
Let's be serious, kid's are gross.
9. Discovery channel shows
When it's raining and we can't go out for recess my kid's loved watching the animal shows. Little did they know it was somewhat educational :)
10. Dry shampoo
For those mornings when it really was just TOO early to get up and fix my hair...

No comments:
Post a Comment