Wednesday, August 10, 2011

life rules....according to a guy :/

So I guess you could call this a "guest post". However, it would be next to impossible to find a guy that will blog. So I am the messenger on this one.

A good "single guy" friend of mine recently told me his life rules. Here they are (very unedited):

1. Family...That explains itself doesn't it?

2. Make money

3. Animals

4. Always wear mismatched bathing suits...coordinating pieces are so out of style

5. Always wear high heels....(Ok, so he said no actually move this to number 1 after he named it. I am leaving it here because I strongly disagree with this statement. When guys start walking around in heels all of the time and standing in the classroom for 8 hours, THEN I will follow this rule)

.......takes a pee break......

6. "Oh wait, look for a girl with pretty eyes should probably be number 2"

               ----> is anyone else seeing a trend of girls here???

7. Wake up everyday and choose your attitude (Ok, getting a little better here :)

8. Only you can choose how hard you try (I think Confucius entered his body at this point??)

9. When you get knocked down, get back up

10. Don't judge a book by it's cover

11. Smile is important. You can't talk to a girl with messed up teeth (Oh and we're backkkk to the girls)

No comments:

Post a Comment