This is a typical "girl" post. Beware.
All my life have been 'naturally' thin. I have never had to diet or workout. And then I turned 24.
So I am at the point where everyone around me is losing weight and feeling good about themselves. I want to be FIT. I know I'm not fat or overweight. BUT, losing several pounds is not going to kill me and it will definitely make my clothes fit better. Okay, so I get it. I need to eat better, I need to exercise. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO DO THAT???
I did okay at the beginning of the summer by going to the gym because let's be honest, I am too picky to go on a diet. It's not that I love eating carbs and sweets, (but I do love eating them) but it's that I hate most vegetables and seafood and other gross things. I just can't seem to find any good things that I love to eat that are actually beneficial. I think I am going to start by googling some recipes because my all goldfish and Red Bull diet during the school year is just not going to cut it anymore. Another obstacle is my blood sugar. Low blood sugar= major panic attacks and muscle cramps. How do I balance that AND eating healthy?
And now for my excuses about being lazy. I happen to LOVE my bed. Seriously. With my new 630 thread count sheets and down comforter, I can't seem to not lay in my bed and watch TV when I have an extra 30 minutes instead of hitting the gym. I know, I know, working out gives you energy. I think that's a myth. The 10 days over the summer I worked out I was TIRED.
I keep saying all I need is a chef and a personal trainer. OK WAKE UP, AUBREE. You are not Paris Hilton and you don't have that option. I need to stop making excuses and do it. There are a few girls after school that work out pretty much everyday. I need to get over the fact that I am going to be the most out of shape one there and let them motivate me. Who knows, maybe I will get really into the whole exercise thing.
As for now, I think I am going to stick with the little food changes. Trying to eat in more and buying whole wheat pasta instead of regular blah blah blah. I'll let you know how this new "lifestyle" works out for me.
No more complaining, poor me, I'm fat posts (until next week). I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment