I am playing mom for the weekend
(well LONG weekend) for 3 kids while their parents are away for a funeral. It's exhausting. I seriously don't know how you moms do it. We woke up VERY early this morning and I made waffles and bacon and eggs. I found that cooking takes up a significant amount of time so maybe that's why my parents always cooked growing up :) Then we hung around for the afternoon until the highlight of our day, a DOLLAR MOVIE :) It was a little overcast today, so I felt that was appropriate even though it kind of counts as TV. Tomorrow we will try the park if it's not too hot and hang out around the house. Now, Monday is going to be the challenge. We have to be out of the house all day because the maids are coming to clean at 8AM. We are meeting my mom for lunch and entertaining the kids with a place place, but what to do before that???
A lot on my mind tonight, but I feel like I am not at the level yet where I share all of my insecurities and issues with the internet. I know, I share the boring stuff and no one I know really reads this anyways. I just know that I will soon be faced with a lot of big decisions and I am not sure if I am prepared to make them.
On a happy note, I am so ready for fall clothes. I am tired of all of my boring summer clothes and having no money to buy new ones. I am ready for cooler weather and football games. I have set several goals for the fall: budget my $$$ wayyy better (why did I seem to think going into the summer with no money saved was a good idea?), cook more often and not eat out, work after school at tutoring as much as I can (for extra cash!)
My next fall purchase...
Now, if I can just hold myself to all of those things...
No comments:
Post a Comment