Monday, August 1, 2011

iT's A bEaUtIfUl LiFe.....

Since it is Shark Week and my birthday weekend, I am in a ridiculously good mood. I am thinking this is going to be one of my favorite posts.....


Beautiful Thing #1:

This is the Nautilus Undersea Suite at The Poseidon Resort, Fiji. It’s located 40 ft under the water.....! This looks AMAZING.

Beautiful Thing #2:

Natural swimming pool, Isalo National Park, Madagascar. Seriously, how COOL is that???


Beautiful Thing #3:

I have no words for this. So beautiful.


Beautiful Thing #4:

When I am rich I WILL have this in my house. Obsessed.


Beautiful Thing #5:

These are what I will eat next year on my birthday :)


Beautiful Thing #6:

I love the contrast of this picture and I love ballet


Beautiful Thing #7:

Can I pleaseeeee have this in my house??


Beautiful Thing #8:

So lovely.


Beautiful Thing #9:

Of course I need this.


Beautiful Thing #10:

Hi, welcome to my humble treehouse.


Beautiful Thing #11:

My next DIY project!


Beautiful Thing #12:

love love love this dress.


Beautiful Thing #13:

I want to go to a garden tea party so bad!!


Beautiful Thing #14:

Maybe the coolest invention ever??


Beautiful Thing #15:

Maybe I will go back to school and this is what my classroom will look like?





And I will leave you with this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment